One Random Statistics
|Quadrants per Player, Total (?)|
|S||update 01-28 18:13|
next around 01-28 22:34
What the Press could have written, if they'd knew we exist:
- This is not Harry Potter Wizards Unite, Catan World Explorers, not Pokémon Go, not Geocaching, not Ingress, not Delta T, not Munzee, not Merchant Android, not Struts, not Colorplanet Resources, not DominAnt, not Enklave nor anything else ..
- This is not about moving from game to game. Moving is the game.
- This is not fighting, this is collecting Badges: The rare, the beautiful, the different ones and the ones attached to regions.
- What is a Badge? Well, it depends, a collectible item, a power, a location, a travel bug on speed.
- This is about playing when you want, not as a duty. Whenever you want, wherever you want.
- There are no arenas, no portals, no fixed places, game follows you to the places you go.
- Is it the smallest GPS MMO in the world or the largest board game on earth?
- Six Degrees of Separation in an GPS MMO.
- BBBB: Best badging by bike.
- Don't Panic!
Badge(r)s has been played in following countries: Germany Spain Austria United Kingdom Lithuania Greece Malta Switzerland United States of America India Estonia Russian Federation Finland Australia Czechia Cyprus Denmark Canada Poland Indonesia The Netherlands Norway Malaysia Qatar Italy Latvia China Mauritius Ireland New Zealand Sweden Slovakia Slovenia Croatia Belgium Brazil France Turkey Seychelles Gibraltar Liechtenstein Ukraine Japan Gambia Singapore Mexico United Arab Emirates Jamaica The Bahamas Lebanon Romania Iceland Ethiopia Andorra South Africa Portugal Thailand Hungary Luxembourg Peru Oman Georgia Azerbaijan Vietnam Moldova Serbia Bulgaria Rwanda Chile Argentina Vatican City Greenland San Marino Nirvana Belarus Bangladesh Dominican Republic Jordan Colombia Israel Isle of Man Egypt Saudi Arabia Eritrea Philippines Morocco.